KITHOUSE B6 Guitar Headphone Amp
- This wireless guitar cable support reverb, chorus, flinger, overdrive, wow way 5 effects.
- It is suitable for electric guitar, bass, electric acoustic guitar and other musical instruments with pickup.
- It provides 1/4"(6.35mm) Input, 1/8"(3.5mm) Output which is designed for headphones or speakers.
- Guitar Output volume also can be adjusted by VOL switch.
- It has built-in rechargeable lithium battery and 8 hours working time. There is no more being asked to turn it down
- Just connect your headphones, close your eyes and just be a rock god. Its Bluetooth range is 16 - 33 feet (Open air).
- Guitar Headphone Amp with Bluetooth receiver function to play background music.
- You can use phone/Pad to search and connect B6’s Bluetooth to play background music.
- B6 can transfer both guitar voice & music signal to guitar headphone or speaker.
- Support 5 Effects
- Suitable For Electric Guitar
- Provides Best Input And Output
- Built-In Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- 8 Hours Working Time
- Wide Bluetooth Ranged
- B6 Can’t Search Bluetooth Device
KITHOUSE B6 guitar headphone amp is suitable for electric guitar and has built-in rechargeable lithium battery. It is designed for headphones or speakers.
Donner Wireless Guitar System
- UHF wireless guitar cable ID pairing technology supports 10 channels and multiple sets which are using in a band simultaneously
- Its professional 5 guitar effects such as original clean, bluesy, flanger, tremolo and metal.
- Its latency time is 3.5ms and charging time is 1.5-2 Hours. Its transmission distance is about 20 meter range.
- This TX with built-in amplifier could connect earphones or speakers to work independently by D3.5 output
- It can be played anytime and anywhere, especially suitable for warm-up exercise before live show.
- TX will turn off automatically if no signal inputs more than 5 minutes. This function making it more power-saving.
- The background music of mobile phone can input to RX through RX’s built-in WL. and line-in to achieve one musician plays the effects of a band
- Its applicable fields are portable guitar exercise, warm-up exercises before show, etc.
- Its maintain tips which we recommend to take 1.5-2 hours to fully charge transmitter and receiver before first use.
- You can use high power charger to activate battery if guitar system hasn’t been used for a long time.
- Supports 10 Channels
- Have Multiple Sets
- 5 Guitar Effects
- Built-In Amplifier
- Wide Range Transmission Distance
- Suitable For Warm-Up Exercise
- More Power-Saving
It has 5 professional guitar effects and suitable for warm-up exercise before live show. It provides best latency time and wide transmission distance.
SWIFF High-Grade Electronic Guitar Wireless System
- Its high-grade technology adopts the latest wireless UHF frequency transmission technology
- It has new design, unique modeling structure, various technical parameters are much higher than others, support power display and fast charging.
- This wireless guitar system adopts 24 bit/ 48kHz sampling frequency and support long distance transmission.
- It has 30-16KHz frequency response range, and can reaches a 164ft long transmission range, without signal loss and no lag.
- It supports instant fidelity, drastically pure the tone and delay, 1ms'
- It also support multiple devices and adopts UHF technology to support multiple equipment’s.
- It has separate transmission channel for each device, simultaneously without interfering with each other.
- It has durable rechargeable battery. The built-in rechargeable li-battery has a sustainable using time, 5 hours
- Just double click on the main button, its power capacity will be indicated on the back.
- It is simple to use, wide usage, 220° rotatable plug, easy to pair, plug and play ability.
- It is available for most electric musical instruments with popular 6.35mm jack.
- Latest Wireless Uhf Frequency
- Unique Modeling Structure
- Support Power Display
- Fast Charging
- Easy To Pair
- Long Distance Transmission
- Support Multiple Devices
- Durable Rechargeable Battery
- Simple To Use
- Plug and Play
This wireless guitar cable supports multiple devices, instant fidelity and adopts UHF technology. It is simple to use, easy to pair, plug and play ability. It has separate transmission channel and available for most electric musical instruments.
UHF Wireless Guitar Transmission System
- It is available for electric instruments with input jack in different positions such as electric guitar, keyboard and bass.
- The transmitter & Receiver are equipped with 280°rotatable 1/4" plug. It has complimentary stereo cable.
- You could connect the wireless transmitter to your phone/tablet/laptop/desktop with the 1/8” male to 1/4” female stereo jack cable.
- You can connect the receiver to your sound amplifier/ pa speaker. The wireless guitar cable transmission system will bring you a more shocking auditory feast.
- This wireless guitar transmission system is equipped with electronic LED display for users.
- You can intuitively learn and master the current power, current volume and current frequency.
- The transmitter can be adjusted easily according to the actual performance.
- Its YIHAIONLY wireless audio transmitter & receiver system has an extremely long transmission range.
- It is up to 131 feet, no obstacles, no direction restrictions and no dead angle interference.
- The transmitter and receiver should work at a distance of about 65 feet. It has YIHAIONLY wireless audio transmission system with 15 updated channels.
- This instrument transmission system can support up to 15 sets of music instrument working at the same time.
- Each instrument connect to corresponding speaker. This system can also support 1 transmitter connecting to multiple receivers simultaneously.
- It is especially suitable for live performance, enabling your music to better spread throughout the room through multiple speakers
- This wireless guitar system features digital wireless technology that delivers great audio quality and stable signal.
- The UHF original sound transmission, with 60～17KHz wide frequency range, 1ms low latency and 1 KHz low distortion.
- It has Built-in 500 MAH rechargeable battery. The wireless guitar transmission system can work for about 6 hours if fully charged.
- Complimentary Stereo Cable
- Unique Led Screen
- Super Musical Instrument Assistant
- Updated 15 Channels
- Advanced Uhf Wireless Technology
- Suitable For Live Performance
This wireless audio transmitter & receiver system has an extremely long transmission range and can support up to 15 sets of music instrument working at the same time. It has Built-in 500 MAH rechargeable battery which can work for about 6 hours if fully charged.
Xvive U2 Guitar Wireless System
- Its 2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless. It has less than 4.5ms latency and last longer.
- It is compared to 5.8 GHz with uncompressed wireless signal transmission, low noise, low latency and other excellent features which is approved for worldwide use.
- There is no lag or no signal loss. Its effective range is about 120 feet outdoors, router through walls well, Line-0-site.
- It supports simultaneous broadcasts on 4 channels. It has built-in rechargeable lithium battery. Its working time is up to 7 hours after fully charged.
- It comes with a USB cable for convenient recharging which ensures good performance for your every show.
- It has 220° rotatable plug design, Use great chip, high grade materials Drop and 5000+Pull-in test.
- It is available for most electric guitars, bass, keyboard, electric music instruments, and other musical instruments with pickup.
- You can take it out of your case or pocket. Just plug it in, turn on the power, long press the signal key to match transmitter and receiver at the same time, and play.
- You can plug a standard guitar cable in here and Boss have thought of everything
- A cable tone switch on here which allows you there’s like a short and a long mode.
- 2.4GHz Clear Signal Transmission
- Less Than 4.5ms Latency and Last Longer
- Workmanship and Widespread Use
- Plug and Play
- Effective range
- No lag
- No signal loss
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- USB cable for convenient recharging
This effectively replaces your cable from your guitar to your effects or your amplifier. This wireless guitar cable supports simultaneous broadcasts on 4 channels and has built-in rechargeable lithium battery.Final Verdict:
This is super simple. You have a receiver, a transmitter. The receiver is slightly fatter than the transmitter. These both have a standard, Jack, guitar, cable on the end and you plug them. One end into your amplifier for your effects. One end into your guitar as simple as that they pair really easily. You take the transmitter and you plug it into the receiver. You can see this green lights gone on the receiver and an orange light is flashing on the transmitter. The cool thing about this now these two are paired.